RBC Bank Download Issues

Options

Comments

• Tracey Henry
    Tracey Henry Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I have had the same issues. Download bugs/errors started in March. I have been on with Quicken support many times. Tried deleting and setting up new test accounts but nothing downloads or there is partial downloads. An escalation was started by Quicken but recently it was closed. The support person I spoke with yesterday was not sure why it was closed because clearly the issue with RBC still exists. RBC does not support 3rd part programs but my banker is trying to help. The issue is the RBC server. I am waiting to hear back from. My questions were:
    1.Does RBC bank even support quicken anymore? I have used my program for over 10 years with no issues until now.
    2.What name does RBC use to set up accounts and for connection? It used to be RBC bank but like it was mentioned on this forum, they no longer are recognizing this name or other names listed.
    3. [Removed - No Soliciting]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Tracey Henry,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please? Also, could you please provide the full financial institution name from our bank list that you have been using so far? And what is the exact URL web address you visit to access and view your RBC accounts online (the bank's website)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.