Unable to renew subscription - Quicken website responds as "under maintenance"

Options
KHU
KHU Member
I have been trying for weeks to renew my Quicken subscription. The Quicken website always responds as "under maintenance" and to check back shortly. What is wrong?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @KHU

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues renewing your Quicken. That is odd you keep getting this continually. What web browser are you using? I would recommend trying to load the renewal in another web browser as that does help at times. Also are you trying to renew from your my account page?

Additionally if that does not work I would recommend  contacting Quicken Support so they can help you directly renew and also take a look at why you're not able to load the renewal pages.

Once you get a chance to see if a different web browser may work please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• KHU
    KHU Member
    Options
    I had tried different browsers, and it did not help. I since called Quicken support, and was told this is due to an incomplete transfer of account information back from Intuit. They are trying to fix it now.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KHU

Thanks for the update. That is odd then. There is the possibility of the intuit profile transfer being the culprit though. Once you get a chance to finish with support let us know if they were able to get you renewed.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • kghioni
    kghioni Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm running into the same problem, tried three different browsers and I was on auto renew even changed my payment method. Very frustrating to say the least.
  • KHU
    KHU Member
    Options
    Customer service got it fixed for me finally after calling two times. Something about an incomplete or compromised account profile on their end.
  • kghioni
    kghioni Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks I'll try calling tomorrow. I'm looking around for other programs but nothing is out there that does what Quicken can do. Maybe I'm over thinking what I need. I've been using quicken since it first came out. Back when balancing your check book was essential, lol.
This discussion has been closed.