zestimate not working

Options
zestimate does not provide an estimate of home value.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @synaps

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @synaps  What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Also, in that same dialog,  what shows as your "Membership Valid Thru" date?
    After I read your post, I checked Zestimate in  my own Q ...  and it worked exactly as expected.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• bdg0296
    bdg0296 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I have the same issue, I am running Home & Business with the latest patches at the time of this reply. I am unable to get a zesitmate from within quicken. It does not see my condo. It use to months ago then just stopped. I noticed when searching for my address all it can find are the street number and street name, which it has multiple entries for but if you put in # or APT it can't find anything. For example not using my real address 1234 Quicken St #100, city, state, zip it doesn't return any results but if I type in 1234 Quicken St only, city, state, zip it returns multiple entries but you can't tell which one is correct as the apt / condo numbers aren't shown.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @bdg0296

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Zillow condo.  The issue you're experiencing is something we're aware of and working on but could use some more information on the issue. If you could report a problem so that we're able to collect more information. In the subject line you'll want to put Zestimate. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Mary6@
    Mary6@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there an update on this issue? I have the same problem. Quicken Zestimate says my condo address does not exist. When I go to the Zillow website directly, I can find it and get a Zestimate without any problems.
  • synaps
    synaps Member ✭✭
    Options
    My zestimate started working again in Quicken a few moths ago.
This discussion has been closed.