Why can't I add more than one Citibank account in online services?

I have 3 or 4 Citibank cards but I can only set up one of them in online services. When I try to add another one I get CC-503. My logins and passwords are correct.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JCB

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize that you are having this issue. I need a few more details in order to give you the correct diagnosis and troubleshooting steps. 
    What connection method are you using, express web connect or direct connect? Are you getting any specific error messages or other codes? Do you have a password vault? 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing and troubleshooting this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • JCB
    JCB Member ✭✭
    I don't know which connection method it's using - it just takes me to the Activate One Step Update screen. I get error CC-503, but my login and password are correct. I do have a password vault.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @JCB

Thank you for the update and letting us know you're still receiving errors. I'm wondering here if we might be able to fix issue with a different connection method. I would recommend trying to see if we might be able to connect using the Citi Cards connection. You should be able to go across the top to tools > add account then finding Citi cards. 

See if you're able to download your accounts from here. From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco