Penfed Downloads Failing

Don89
Don89 Member ✭✭✭
This is the 3rd day of being unable to DL transactions from Pentagon Federal CU. The error message is always the same "Login error". I have tried to "Resolve" by supplying my Penfed login but no success. I can log into my account at https://www.penfed.org/ with the same credentials and view my transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Don89,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Don89
    Don89 Member ✭✭✭
    I tried the instructions in the Community Alert link but it had no effect on this problem. Again, I can log into the Penfed website but the same credentials in Quicken cause a Login error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, then I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gcbrian
    gcbrian Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. Information from Pentagon Credit Union does not download into Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.