Wells Fargo pop-up at the end of One Step Update

Wien will the pop up dialog box informing us of the cessation of an online mail communication from Wells Fargo end?  The date is well passed (June 6) and the "don't show this again" check box does not work.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hello @johnodrake

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend resetting your Quicken warnings.

To do this select Edit >Preferences >Alert & Messages >Reset Quicken Warnings. 
    Afterwards exit Quicken and launch a new session. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Good feature to know about.  Thanks.  Seemed to work
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    That solution isn't likely to work for long, based on other threads on this topic. And resetting the warnings can be inconvenient, as you may have to re-check multiple other "Do not ask me again" dialogs that you have answered in the past. It's a bug that really shouldn't be difficult for Quicken to fix.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7894051/wells-fargo-no-longer-supports-bank-mail/p1
  • Jeff Skelton
    Jeff Skelton Member ✭✭✭
    GermanBlueRam is correct, the "reset" does not fix the problem
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    After reset, the issue seems to be intermittent.  I did not receive that alert today, after receiving it yesterday.  I did the reset again yesterday and unchecked all the boxes.  I will have to select the do not show box again for many accounts but they have worked.  Only WF didn't  We will see tomorrow.
  • Jeff Skelton
    Jeff Skelton Member ✭✭✭
    Day 3, popup is back after doing another reset with all boxes unchecked on Day 1. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS. Quicken Paloma?
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same here
  • EGANDAN
    EGANDAN Member
    As I have always done, I downloaded transactions from Wells Fargo in Quicken Web Connect format, but when I try to import them, it appears that the file is being opened, but no new transaction appear in Quicken. There had been notices that Wells Fargo was going to stop supporting Quicken files effective 6/1/21, but everything I have read on this site said the notice would have no effect. So my question is, how do I get my Wells Fargo transactions into Quicken if the Web Connect files are no longer working?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JohnoDrake

This is an ongoing issue that has been reported and our teams are currently working on it. At the moment we do not have alternative workarounds apart from the one previously provided.  
    I apologize for the nuisance and inconvenience this has caused. 

Your patience and willingness to work with us is appreciated. Let us know if there are further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • kiawahdon
    kiawahdon Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    [removed - disruptive]
  • fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    As of July 12 I'm still getting this popup message that Wells Fargo will no linger support Bank Mail, effective June 1, 2021. Checking the "Don't show this message again" box does nothing. It's been 6 weeks since bank mail stopped and the message has been popping up since around May 1...any idea on how to make it stop reminding me?
This discussion has been closed.