Quicken On The Web - calendar view shows nothing at all?

lkidder0923
lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
No transactions, no balances, just nothing -- zeroes every single day. The transaction view is fine -- everything correct and complete. The calendar view has never worked accurately -- what is wrong with it?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @lkidder0923,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Windows: Help > About Quicken
    • Mac: Quicken > About Quicken

Also, does the calendar issue you described above only appear in the Quicken on the Web app, or on your desktop program as well?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to select which accounts to follow -
    ... scroll all the way to the right and look for the "gear"
    to select which "Calendar Accounts" to include in the calendar screen
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • lkidder0923
    lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
    I'm using desktop version R33.24. The issue I described happens only on Quicken on the Web. The desktop calendar functions properly and always has.
  • lkidder0923
    lkidder0923 Member ✭✭
    And in response to Ps56k2, the transaction list for my chosen account works properly, but the calendar view for the same account shows no activity and no balances.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8
    And in response to Ps56k2, the transaction list for my chosen account works properly, but the calendar view for the same account shows no activity and no balances.
    Did you actually select that account in the Calendar View by scrolling to the right, and in the top right corner clicking on the "gear" and selecting the "Calendar Accounts" to display in the Calendar View ????
    If you don't checkmark any accounts - the display is ZERO

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.