Wells Fargo ongoing errors

leeatmg
leeatmg Member ✭✭
Just wanted to mention that in addition to the ongoing issue downloading Wells Fargo transactions, I am getting a different error than those already reported (error 101.)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @leeatmg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Error 101 is also part of the reported errors and issues that are currently being experienced and worked on with Wells Fargo. Our teams have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, if you haven't already, please refer to this open Community Alert for updates. 

If you would like to be notified of updates as they become available, then please click the bookmark icon located on the top-right of the Alert post.

We apologize for any inconvenience this error may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @leeatmg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Error 101 is also part of the reported errors and issues that are currently being experienced and worked on with Wells Fargo. Our teams have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, if you haven't already, please refer to this open Community Alert for updates. 

If you would like to be notified of updates as they become available, then please click the bookmark icon located on the top-right of the Alert post.

We apologize for any inconvenience this error may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• TomDB
    TomDB Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja. Does Direct Connect work with Wells Fargo? Thanks.
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Day 2 and direct connect is still working fine for me. Sounds like support is helping people move to direct connect per some posts in here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895525/wells-fargo-download-error-ccscrape-100-ccscrape119-unable-to-parse-date-edited#latest
  • Quicken Anja
    edited July 2021
    TomDB said:
    Hi Anja. Does Direct Connect work with Wells Fargo? Thanks.
    Thanks for reaching out with your question! 

As of right now, we do not have any known issues reported for Direct Connect with Wells Fargo Bank.

However, please be aware that Wells Fargo does charge a monthly fee to use Direct Connect with Quicken. More details and information regarding these fees can be found directly on Wells Fargo's website here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• bulldogcomets
    bulldogcomets Member ✭✭
    I started to get this error last night and I still have it today:

FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:Retry. Mandatory QFX params are empty.

Any idea of how to resolve it or how long it will take to resolve?
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @bulldogcomets,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the instructions found in this error-specific support article regarding error 102.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• bulldogcomets
    bulldogcomets Member ✭✭
    Yes, I did look at that article and here is what it says the cause is:

Cause
    Error 102 is displayed when a bank is selected that is unavailable; or you have changed your sign-in information with your financial institution and the new credentials are not carried over to Quicken.

In my case, neither or these are applicable. No credentials have been changed and no bank information was changed. On one of the 5 accounts I even attempted to re-set it up and it found the account, but after setup this error still occurred.

The error details I have say "Mandatory QFX params are empty", but I have yet to find what QFX params are.

Another thing I find interesting is that the Connection Status page where I find this error says "Last attempt: 7/7/2021...", yet, I just attempted the download and it's 7/9/2021. That should say "Last Success"
  • Chris Kimball
    Chris Kimball Member ✭✭
    I am having a number of Wells Fargo related download errors (ccscrape.102). I have waited for 24 hours, but it is still happening. Any resolution?
  • bulldogcomets
    bulldogcomets Member ✭✭
    It looks like they resolved one error only to uncover another ... https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20190282#Comment_20190282

I called Wells Fargo to ask about the Direct Connect fee (per account or total), and the lady there told me to hold off on trying to set up Direct Connect as they were having problems with it, which led me to think this may resolve once those are resolved. She didn't expect any solution until later tonight or tomorrow. I'd rather not pay the fee myself and keep with going through Quicken's web scraping solution.

I myself am a Software Engineer, and uncovering another bug by resolving one is not uncommon. It'd be nice if we could all write perfect software every time, but it's a lot harder than it sounds.
  • Chris Kimball
    Chris Kimball Member ✭✭
    :) thank you for the update! I also tried to update the connection method and saw that it kept defaulting to Quicken Connect (always been direct Connect). Glad to hear that at least WFB is acknowledging this issue. I’ll try again tomorrow. Appreciate your help and information!
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• JMF
    JMF Member
    What is the latest on the Wells Fargo connection for Mac's?
  • kham
    kham Member
    Whats the ETA for getting this fixed?
  • Don Orr
    Don Orr Member
    I have been using "Quicken" software since its inception as "Managing Your Money" (about 30 years) and am seriously considering finding another solution.
    I have had continual problems downloading my data from Wells Fargo and spent many, many hours on the phone with Quicken over that MANY year period.
    Things work for a small period of time, and then I again can only download my data from Wells Fargo, one account at a time.
    My present problem commenced about two weeks ago and remains unresolved. Tonight I tried again to get the accounts to download and then decided to check the Quicken password for my Wells Fargos account. It was then I discovered Quicken has changed the password file and no longer allows me to update/edit my account passwords. WHY? How can a password be edited?
    Additionally, when Quicken would not download my Wells Fargo account data, I accomplished a download from the Wells Fargo account, none of my transactions after 7/2/21 display and my account balance in Quicken reports as 0, which is a huge difference from the actual balance.
  • bulldogcomets
    bulldogcomets Member ✭✭
    This may actually be on Wells Fargo, not Quicken. I attempted to download a .qfx Web Connect file from Quicken and it was pretty much empty. For the moment, I'm entering stuff by hand.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    There has been a major issue -- or perhaps two issues one after the other? -- with Wells Fargo the past few weeks.

In terms of your passwords, Quicken Mac does not store them in your Quicken data file. They are stored in your Mac's Keychain. Use the Keychain Access utility to find your Quicken passwords; you can edit any that you need to there. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @JMF,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to better assist you further, we will need some additional information.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Could you please specify whether you are using Quicken Connect or Direct Connect as your connection type for your Wells Fargo Bank accounts? Also, could please specify if you are receiving any particular error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect? If so, please provide what they are.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Pat Shelby
    Pat Shelby Member ✭✭
    I use Quicken for Mac Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100)
    I have 7 Wells Fargo accounts. They all stopped downloading about a week ago. I searched the quicken community for help. I followed the steps in a few articles but none of the solutions worked. Currently, all of my WF accounts are disconnected from downloading and I'm unable to get them reconnected. I've tried everything - signing out of quicken and signing back in, I followed a URL from Wells Fargo and that produced nothing. I tried disconnecting and that has left me with 7 disconnected accounts. Excuse me but this really sucks!
  • sasrs99
    sasrs99 Member ✭✭
    I am using Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100) and Quicken Connect. I am getting "FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:Retry. Mandatory QFX params are empty" errors for all my Wells Fargo connections.
  • Linda G.
    Linda G. Member ✭✭
    For the last 2 days I've been unable to download my transactions from Wells Fargo via Direct Connect. I'm using Quicken Version 6.2.2.
  • Doug D
    Doug D Member
    I have been getting the OL-301-A error when downloading transactions from Wells Fargo for several days. I called Wells Fargo support and they said Quicken was aware of the problem and was working on it. I asked if there was an ETA for resolution and the tech said it was unknown.
    I see there were previous posts on this and Quicken then CLOSED the thread. Why? This issue is not resolved.
    The Wells Fargo tech gave me a work-around solution to download each account to a qfx file, but that takes a lot of time.
    Is it possible to revert to a previous version to fix this problem?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I have 7 Wells Fargo accounts. They all stopped downloading about a week ago... Excuse me but this really sucks!
    Doug D said:
    Is it possible to revert to a previous version to fix this problem?
    Yes, the situation sucks! And while you could revert to a previous version, that won't solve the problem with online service issues; the Wells Fago issue is not related to he latest Quicken Mac update.

Until Wells Fargo fixes the issue at their end, and Intuit gets in sync with Wells Fargo's changes — and we don't have any way of knowing who things are currently waiting on nor how close thy are to completion —there will continue to be problems. Quicken typically does not know and/or doesn't communicate what the connectivity issues are or where they stand until they are resolved -- and as you saw recently, one fix can be announced only to reveal a subsequent problem.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    morning.. can we get a status.. after 4 weeks, its getting to be a Groundhog Day.. lol
  • peevee9
    peevee9 Member
    I get an error message (-28) and it states my "mandatory QFX parameters are empty". What can be done?
  • Ben C
    Ben C Member
    Yep. Been broken for 7 days. No Status Update on the link that says they are working on it.
  • BRNaples
    BRNaples Member
    I too have been getting OL-301-A error when using one step update with Wells Fargo Bank - have not been able to update since approximately 7-6-21
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    All working currently with Wells Fargo...
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning I am getting 

Partial Download (-28) / CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:Expected a ‘,’ or ‘)’ at 35513 [character 35514 line 1]

on my only Wells Forgo account (a credit card).

This is the first time I have seen any error on this account since March. I have missed out on the weeks of Wells Fargo problems that have been reported here in the Community.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • LuLuBaker
    LuLuBaker Member
    @Ihossus - I'm getting the same error as you are today. Like you, I've not had the issues reported in the prior posts.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

We are currently investigating the increase of 601/101 errors with Wells Fargo. We are working on the issue and currently do not have an ETA. For any updates on the issue please follow the post down below. You can do so by clicking the ribbon to the right of the title.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7896730/new-7-21-21-error-cc-601-or-ccscrape-101-with-wells-fargo/p1?new=1

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.