My transactions from my Fidelity/Elan credit card have stopped automatically downloading.

Options
brent@
brent@ Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
I have to download my Fidelity/Elan credit card transactions manually. Used to work fine; then just stopped. Anybody else?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I see you are using Quicken Mac Subscription, as am I. I downloaded my Fidelity Elan Visa account without problem this morning. Maybe it was a temporary glitch. If you continue to have trouble, I'd try disconnecting then reconnecting downloads for the account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @brent@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while attempting to connect that you could provide us with here, please? And could you please verify in the account Settings, and provide which connection type that the account(s) is currently set up for (Quicken Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect .qfx)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I see you are using Quicken Mac Subscription, as am I. I downloaded my Fidelity Elan Visa account without problem this morning. Maybe it was a temporary glitch. If you continue to have trouble, I'd try disconnecting then reconnecting downloads for the account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.