Wells Fargo problems

I have seen the other errors being researched related to downloading Wells Fargo transactions, I am getting OL-301-A errors. I have done resets and deactivate/reactivate and I still get them. Downloads are not working at all for Wells Fargo, this is day 2. I don't know if these are related to the other problems, I thought I would report it.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Don Awalt, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue, it has been escalated and is currently being worked on. This includes Wells Fargo errors CC-502, OL-297, and OL-301. 
    For further updates, you can follow this link. Your patience is appreciated and again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Don Awalt, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue, it has been escalated and is currently being worked on. This includes Wells Fargo errors CC-502, OL-297, and OL-301. 
    For further updates, you can follow this link. Your patience is appreciated and again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Quicken Paloma! I'll do that. Glad you are aware of it.
  • Brad Booth
    Brad Booth Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem. I have also done resets and deactivate/reactivate as well as updating branding and profile, but still get the 301 error.
This discussion has been closed.