How do I fix one step update not working with 53 bank

one step update stopped working some time after 4/30/21. Now when I try to update, quicken locks up. The only way out is to stop quicken from task manager. Then computer has to be restarted to get back into quicken

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dan S., 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what version of Quicken are you using? What connection method are you using? Do you have any antivirus software installed (apart from Windows Defender)? Are you getting any error messages/codes? 

To check the version being used select Help >About Quicken. 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    When Quicken is terminated abnormally, I recommend restoring a backup of the Quicken file.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
This discussion has been closed.