Quicken Mobile App has not been Syncing and working correctly with desktop.

I am using Quicken Deluxe, mobile app has been not syncing properly with QD. Mobile app downloads transactions well but will not upload to QD, same with the attachments I heard someone else complaining about. QD info is correct, I reset data file and synced. Went to mobile app opened after closing and app duplicated a couple of months of banking data and didn't bring in investment accounts. Unfortunately I opened QD and resynced and it uploaded all those duplicate transactions, Cleaned them back up, chose only one account for mobile app to show, reset data file again, synced from QD, opened mobile app by resigning in and once again data was again duplicated. Didn't upload this time and reset data file. Been using for many years and this was never a problem. Someone screwed something up, will not be using mobile app now, sad, was very convenient to keep updated daily and categorize transactions. Hope to hear this gets fixed, I can see by other posts that this is recurring problem.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rickorlfl

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. At the moment adding attachments is unavailable for mobile devices but it is being worked on since it is a popular request. 
    If you are interested in doing a bit more troubleshooting, I would recommend to uninstall Quicken on all devices (mobile and computer), reset cloud data, reinstall and sign in.

To reset you cloud data select Edit (top left corner) >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Reset Cloud Data. 

For instructions on re/installing Quicken follow this link. 

Please let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.