How do I delete old unreconciled transactions from my register?

Options
I have old transactions that show as unreconciled. I would like to delete them but I don't want my balance to change as it is correct and balances every month. How, if possible, do I do this?

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are these real transactions that actually occurred but were never reconciled? If so, I'd just manually mark them as reconciled and never have to see them again.
    You can temporarily sort the register by cleared status to group the transactions, multiple-select them, and mark them all reconciled in one operation.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are these real transactions that actually occurred but were never reconciled? If so, I'd just manually mark them as reconciled and never have to see them again.
    You can temporarily sort the register by cleared status to group the transactions, multiple-select them, and mark them all reconciled in one operation.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.