Report of Payees

Dan McCarter
Dan McCarter Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Mac)
I would like to print a report of just the name of the payees in my system. I have used Quicken since 2007 and have many duplicate. I hav merged all that I can locate but there are more under names that are the same but arranged differently such as Bank interest -- Interest from bank etc
Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dan McCarter, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties running a payee report. I would recommend running a summary by year (or different time frame) report and editing it to only show the payees desired. 

To do this first, select the report type then Edit (top left corner) >Payees >Include only transactions with selected payees. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    To expand a bit on what Paloma said, if you would like to generate a report that is simply a list of your payee names, follow the process above. Set the transaction date range to all dates and set the payee list to all payees. Set the time interval to none. Then export the report to CSV and open that file with Excel or Numbers. Remove the extraneous columns and rows and you will have what you need.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.