Landmark Credit Union Visa transactions stopped downloading

My various checking and savings accounts for Landmark Credit Union are all downloading transactions just fine, except that my Landmark Visa card transactions stopped working after 3/14/21. I tried the technique suggested to others to disconnect the account, quit Quicken, delete the item from the Keychain app, then re-launch and re-connect in Quicken. That didn't help.

I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Mac 6.2.2 under macOS 11.4. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Rick Johnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue as well as sharing what you have tried so far, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Have you tried disconnecting the account and adding it as a new account to see if it will download any transactions in the new account? If not, I suggest you try that first. Please, keep in mind that the new account will only download the last 30-90 days of the transaction history.

If successful, then we can move forward from there and provide further instructions on moving transactions from the old account over to the new account.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rick Johnson
    Rick Johnson Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Anja,

I disconnected the old account and created a new one. It came in with the correct opening balance, but did not import any transactions.

:-/
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, I suspect that the transactions are not being sent through from the financial institution's servers to Quicken although we won't know that for certain without checking your log files.

Therefore, at this point, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance so our support agents can collect and review your log files to see if they can investigate and find the root cause of this issue, and possibly file an escalation if they see fit.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this issue for you from here in the Community! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.