Problem with Updates - Connectivity Error: Swipe to Fix" returns

Options
rwmol
rwmol Member ✭✭✭
How come whenever there is an update to Quicken for Windows the "Connectivity Error: Swipe to Fix" returns? It was fixed on the prior update now after 34.20 the issue has returned.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @rwmol

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend resetting your cloud data, then resync to your mobile phone. 

To reset your cloud data select Edit >Preferences >Mobile and Web >Reset cloud data. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did that with no change.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @rwmol

Thank you for your response. Could you try un/reinstalling the mobile app, and resyncing, please?
    Also, it would be helpful to have a screenshot of the issue. For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the file image into the response box. 

Thanks, 

-Quicken Paloma
  • rontobin
    rontobin Member ✭✭
    Options
    None of the mentioned fixes worked for me. Still have”Connectivey Error “Swipe to Fix”, yet nothing is wrong. I’ve already reset cloud data. It’s just annoying.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @robtobin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided by @Quicken Paloma  have failed to resolve this for you so far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.