Reconcile function on the App??

soconnor
soconnor Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I have always used the version for Mac and trying to transition to my new IpadPro so using the App version. Can’t work how how to reconcile accounts…..is this function available in the App ?

Best Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @soconnor

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this difficulty. At this time the reconcile feature is only available on the desktop version. However, you can change the status of individual transactions to "reconciled". Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @soconnor - Quicken remains a computer-based program.  The Mobile App and Quicken on the Web are not standalone programs.  They are essentially extensions of the computer program that have limited functionality and depend on being linked and synced to the computer program in order to function properly. 
    If you are looking to make a complete break from your Mac and use only your IpadPro then Quicken is not the program you should be using.  Quicken does have another web-based program called Simplifi (https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/).  It is not as full featured as Quicken but you do not need a computer to be able to use it.  You might want to consider exploring this option to see if it will meet your needs if you are looking to fully transition away from your Mac.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @soconnor

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this difficulty. At this time the reconcile feature is only available on the desktop version. However, you can change the status of individual transactions to "reconciled". Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • soconnor
    soconnor Member ✭✭
    Thanks Paloma, is an upgrade planned to include the full reconcile function to the app version ? Or alternatively a version more similar to the desktop to use on an IpadPro ? More users my require this feature as they transition from laptop computers to the IpadPro
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @soconnor - Quicken remains a computer-based program.  The Mobile App and Quicken on the Web are not standalone programs.  They are essentially extensions of the computer program that have limited functionality and depend on being linked and synced to the computer program in order to function properly. 
    If you are looking to make a complete break from your Mac and use only your IpadPro then Quicken is not the program you should be using.  Quicken does have another web-based program called Simplifi (https://www.quicken.com/simplifi/).  It is not as full featured as Quicken but you do not need a computer to be able to use it.  You might want to consider exploring this option to see if it will meet your needs if you are looking to fully transition away from your Mac.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• soconnor
    soconnor Member ✭✭
    Appreciate your intel thanks @Boatnmaniac
This discussion has been closed.