Discover Checking and Savings

Been trying to add my Discover checking and savings accounts to no avail. I was able to add my Discover credit card but for some reason it says I have no other accounts at this financial institution. I have tried all three Discover entries but the one that successfully added my credit card was "Discover Card".

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Harly Chavarria,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

For Discover checking and savings accounts; I believe the correct financial institution to use from our list would be "Discover Bank". Do you recall receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    Anja, Same problem and I carefully did ALL your suggestions. No help.  The Discover tech people say the message is using the wrong password. WHAT ELSE can I do? I deleted ALL "Discover" logins from Keychain (Access). I did the re-listing of institutions.  I am at my wit's end.  Nothing works.
  • Harly Chavarria
    Harly Chavarria Member ✭✭
    I just tried it once more and now it worked. I used the "Discover Bank" and it detected my Credit, Checking, and Savings accounts I have with Discover. I did try it last night and it did not work then, gave me an error indicating I had no accounts with the institution.
  • DHClem
    DHClem Member ✭✭✭
    Do you if you have to level security on it? What I noticed is that banks that do I had to text in a code. My Discover does have two factor security and yet all Quicken did is just rejected it did not allow me to do the second level of security, it just said my password was incorrect.
  • Harly Chavarria
    Harly Chavarria Member ✭✭
    Yes I do have two-factor security on it, it texted me a code which I entered and it worked.
This discussion has been closed.