Trying Express Web Connect with Wells Fargo - get CC-502 error

I am flummoxed by the Direct Connect inability to download from Wells Fargo, so I tried Express Web Connect as I don't use the Quicken Bill Pay. It worked once, now ever since I get CC-502 errors. 

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Don Awalt

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving a CC-502 error when updating your Wells Fargo accounts through the Express Web Connect connection method.

Our teams are currently aware of this error and working to resolve it with our service providers as soon as possible.  For more information and to be automatically notified as further updates and/or a resolution to this error become available, please visit and bookmark the alert for this issue here.

If you have used Direct Connect previously to update your Wells Fargo accounts, are you receiving any error message or code when updating with the Direct Connect connection method?  Or, are you attempting to connect through Direct Connect for the first time?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Quicken Sarah. I have used Direct Connect for years; last week I started getting the OL-301 errors that are outstanding. After trying a bunch of things and getting frustrated it's taking so long, I thought I would deactivate and reconnect using Express Web Connect, hoping that would work. There I get the C-502 errors, as reported here.