Adding Mountain America removed U.S. Bank Accounts

When I added Mountain America CU - Direct Connect, my U.S Bank Accounts are now missing from the Register view and my list of Accounts. Also, the U.S. Bank Register is now shown as a Mountain America CU account. See the attached screen shots for before and after adding Mountain America CU.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @rwmol Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you got it sorted out. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @rwmol,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, have you check to see if the missing U.S. Bank accounts were hidden (Tools > Account List > Show hidden accounts)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    I have fixed this issue. When creating the Direct Connect, Quicken connects to the financial institution and brings up the open accounts. Those accounts have a default name. In my case, the names were in all caps. I changed the name to what I wanted in a combination of caps and small letters. When I finished all accounts were listed with their corresponding registers.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rwmol, I don't understand. 
    In your"After" graphic, you're showing both Mountain American and US Bank in the Property & Debt section ... just as they are in the "Before" graphic.
    And if your "Checking" and "Savings" accounts are at USB, they're shown in both graphics also.
    SO, what was removed from the 1st graphic?
    The "Mystyle" account, with a $0 balance, and the "Primary Checking" with a $5 balance were added ... but those 2 account in full for the change in Net Worth between the 2 graphics.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭✭
    Well, well. My eyesight must be failing. This post can be deleted. Thanks for bring this to my attention.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @rwmol Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you got it sorted out. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.