Navy Fed Credit Union will not update with two factor authentication or update now

Options
I have been able to reset the account in my account online settings previously but now it just stops working and i have to force stop the application now to get it back. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Quicken from scratch and still will not update.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @KevinC19,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to update that you could provide us with here, please? And do receive a 2-factor authentication prompt each time you attempt to update?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KevinC19
    KevinC19 Member ✭✭
    Options
    No error code and I get the two factor question every time It says processing data but the register never updates. The update window just shows processing data.

-I have tried to update from the account, one step update for all and reset in the online tab from the account list.
    -I have even tried to delete the accounts and reestablish the account that way.
    -Lastly I have completely uninstalled quicken and reinstalled. All my other account updates work properly.

The version of Quicken version is R33.24 build 27.1.33.24.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @KevinC19

Thank you for the update. I'm wondering here where exactly the stalling is happening. I'd like to see if in a test file we're able to get the same issue as you are currently. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.