Citibank is downloading the balance for my cards but none of the transactions.

Options
A few days ago (maybe after last update) Quicken stopped downloading my Citibank transactions, it downloads the correct balance but none of the transactions??? Any help??

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @mail4dcm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which account type is the account in question (i.e.: checking, savings, credit card, etc)? And are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to update that you could provide us with here, please? Last, do you have your register settings set up so downloaded transactions are automatically added to the account register, or do you normally review and accept transactions first before they are added to the register (this setting also normally displays a red flag in front of the account name in the left Account List sidebar)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    All 3 CITIBANK Credit cards
    Yes I review before posting but it does not give me anything to review and I get a blank on my One Step update. as I said before it downloads the correct balance but no transactions

[Removed- Personal Info]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Did nothing :( Still the same
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the registers, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.