CC-502 Errors All over the place!!!

MarkW
MarkW Member ✭✭
:'(

What in the name of all that is good did Quicken do to their systems? I have CC-502 errors increasing on an account-by-account basis over the last few days. I cannot even reset an account as I get a CC-502 message.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MarkW

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I will need more information. For instance, what is your financial institution? What connection method are you using? What is the version of Quicken you are using? Is this error present in the backup file(s) as well? 

To check the version of Quicken used select Help >About Quicken. 

To check the connection method select Tools >Account list >Edit account >Online services. 

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma. 
  • MarkW
    MarkW Member ✭✭
    34.16 and Webconnect
  • KennedyJ
    KennedyJ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Accounts with Synchrony Bank (ie. Amazon store card) CC-502 for the last several days, not weeks for me anyway. They were doing maintenance Friday(?) but it's been back online yet Quicken still fails to connect.

[Removed -Unhelpful]. I'll continue to keep all the install disc's from the last nearly 30 years as a reminder of the days before Windows 3.1 when Quicken was cool and cutting edge.....and my net worth was $14 and managed by Quicken for DOS.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MarkW

Thank you for your response. What is the financial institution providing that cc-502 error? Is the same error occurring in a backup file? Please provide further information to move forward with a diagnosis or further troubleshooting. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • MarkW
    MarkW Member ✭✭
    I did submit a bug report through the app... hopin for the best.

I waited until today to retry (giving the system to repair itself) and installing the R34.24 mondo update .... :-)

American Express, Citi, Synchrony and I think Chase as well all had CC-502's.

All looks much better now, and my BP Visa Card through Synchrony bank decided to download transactions beginning in late May. Why? I don't know.

Case closed... for now...
This discussion has been closed.