Synchrony Bank Card Transactions (for Belk) Not Downloading

LMoore
LMoore Member ✭✭
Credit card transactions are shown on my account but have not been downloaded. The last successful download was 7/4/21. I am not receiving an error.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @LMoore

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading transactions. To better assist you I need a few more details. Could you tell me what instance and connection method is being used?

To check the connection method being used for the account select Settings (bottom right corner) >Downloads. 

Once more information is obtained we can move towards diagnosing the issue. 
  • LMoore
    LMoore Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken Connect.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @LMoore

Thank you for your response. I would like to see if this issue can be recreated in a test file. Before you begin please make a backup of your current file (just in case). Next, select File >New >Start from scratch. Name the file "test" and when prompted add your synchrony account(s). Let us know if it gives you an error code/message or if it adds your account(s) accordingly. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know the outcome. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.