my529.org OL-295-A Error

Hi, I am receiving OL-295-A when attempting to download transactions for a 529 plan with my529.org. Downloads worked fine until a program change at My529.org last week. System updates are now complete at my529.org, but I am still receiving the above error. Does anyone have info. as to when this will be fixed?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HFQuick2021

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would recommend checking your network settings to ensure that you have stable connections. For more information and troubleshooting steps for this particular error code click here

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps in the FAQ article and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma. 
  • azblanchards
    azblanchards Member
    My understanding is that My529 stopped supporting Quicken downloads effective July 13. Here is the text from an email that My529 sent me a month ago: "Effective close of business on July 13, my529 data will no longer automatically integrate with Quicken personal finance software. However, you can still use Quicken by manually adding information about your my529 investment option."
  • HFQuick2021
    HFQuick2021 Member ✭✭
    Bummer! Thanks for the info!
  • JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    Yeah. I found the email they sent on June 15. I must of missed it in my inbox. Sad to lose this ability and revert to manually entry again.
  • mtbdog
    mtbdog Member ✭✭
    I recall seeing the email now too. Not a Utah resident here. I opened the account because of the low fees. Can't imagine why they would do this. Time to move to Vanguard.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Paloma said:  Please attempt the troubleshooting steps in the FAQ article and let us know how it goes.
    Has nothing to do with anything you're suggesting - the Utah My529 folks have stopped supporting Quicken,
    but the Quicken FIDIR.TXT list still has them listed.... so users think it still works - but it doesn't -
    read the followup postings...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mtbdog said:
    I recall seeing the email now too. Not a Utah resident here. I opened the account because of the low fees. Can't imagine why they would do this. Time to move to Vanguard.

I.E., time to "Vote with your feet".  I strongly concur.  Consider Fidelity also.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP