Accounts from 2020 unreconciled

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bank accounts recently won't reconcile..

Comments

• Ctavernelli
    Ctavernelli Member
    I noticed tonight that my accounts from 2020 are no longer reconciled. They were done in April or so to get ready for tax time. I did not notice this before I started downloaded and reviewing new transactions so not sure what to do except that I have been looking for a Quicken alternative for some time now and whatever this is, it's the last straw
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Ctavernelli

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your reconciled transactions. I'm wondering here if you load your most recent backup does it have the same issue as your current file? This would be a good first place to start to see if we're able to fix the issue you're having. 

Once we get the chance to load a backup you'll want to create a make sure it is a new copy as well instead of overwriting your existing. once you get the chance to try let us know what you're able to find out.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Chris3
    Chris3 Windows Beta Beta
    Hello, sorry it's taken a little to respond, been a hectic week. Unfortunately the most recent backup is also doing the same thing. The problem even seems to be spreading, at first it was just my bank accounts, now it's my various credit card accounts as well, none of my transactions are reconciling. I even get the popup "there are no uncleared transactions" when I'm staring at uncleared transactions in the account that just got downloaded.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Chris3

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if it might be an issue with something else that's causing it. By chance do you have the mobile sync on? I have seen some users who have reported similar issues when they have the sync enabled. You can double check this by going across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > sync off. From there if you're able to get the reconcile working a bit more consistent. 

Once you get the chance let us know more and from there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco