cc-601/101 errors with wells Fargo

Answers

• slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    As of today I cannot connect with Wells Fargo for any of my accounts with them. I wonder if this is related. Has anyone else been experiencing a problem with Wells Fargo? (I have QFMac)
  • gwj123
    gwj123 Member ✭✭
    I too have had no issues downloading from Wells Fargo, then this morning started getting the CC-601 error. When is Quicken going to provide a fix that sticks long term and not just short term? (I have read all other posts on this and they say it was fixed, but it is not).
  • slhcrnp
    slhcrnp Member ✭✭✭
    I have not had a problem with Wells Fargo until today. This is the error I received for all of my accounts with them:
    Download Error (-28)
    CP_Script_ERROR:ccscrape.10:Expected a ',' or '}' at 33684 [character 33685 line 1]

I saw the other thread regarding WF connection errors but what I saw today seems to be different.

Thanks for any help.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Everyone,

We are currently investigating the increase of 601/101 errors with Wells Fargo. We are working on the issue and currently do not have an ETA. For any updates on the issue please follow the post down below. You can do so by clicking the ribbon to the right of the title.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7896730/new-7-21-21-error-cc-601-or-ccscrape-101-with-wells-fargo/p1?new=1

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • drxeno
    drxeno Member
    Hello,
    A week after finally getting a 2+ week old error cc.scrape.102 fixed, now WFB is again not downloading in Quicken for Mac. All other institutions continuing to be fine. The full error is below. Please advise, ASAP. Thank you.

CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:cc.scrape.101:Expected a "," or "}" at 33695 [character 33696 line 1]
  • G Contini
    G Contini Member ✭✭
    This has been a recurring nightmare for several weeks / months. The account updates then it gets CC-xx errors. I disable and reenable the online updates, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it tells me it cannot find any transactions or balances which is NONSENSE. Sometimes it finds them and updates fine. I now have the account disconnected and it will NOT connect with Express Web Connect; though it does politely tell me it isn't my fault (thanks for that). This is absurd, especially given that the "Splash" when I launch Quicken specifically says Wells Fargo... Come on guys, get your act(s) together!
  • jmorris008
    jmorris008 Member
    I tried several times, but no luck. Received error code cc-601. I have deactivated the accounts, and now I cannot setup the online service, I am using 2 factor authentication, and receive the popups of where t0 send the code, and to enter the code. After entering the code, I receive error cc-502 oops there is a connection problem, and asks for my user a password again. Now receive error Sorry, we encountered an error (it't)s not your fault)
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: NEW 7/21/21: Error CC-601 or ccscrape.101 with Wells Fargo
  • Glenzo
    Glenzo Member
    Add me to the growing list of users with the CC-601 error with WFB on Quicken Windows. This started 2 days ago for me. Like others, it is vital that this service be restored as soon as possible. A daily update from Quicken on the resolution and ETA would be a appropriate given the situation so that we know whether or not there is a reasonable hope that it will get fixed soon.
  • Hokieinidaho
    Hokieinidaho Member ✭✭✭
    Same here - 2 days ago. I've just grown numb to posting over Quicken and Wells Fargo's failure, while throwing money for a an online banking experience. 2 months of failure.
  • Jim Coy
    Jim Coy Member
    second time in past several months.
    other accounts download
  • jluftman
    jluftman Member ✭✭
    Just posting to make someone aware that this is occurring to me as well. Awaiting resolution.
  • knapp
    knapp Member ✭✭
    For what it's worth, I too am having WF issues on Mac (running latest OS and latest Quicken release). But I get a different set of error messages than those that have been reported. Sometimes it's "Partial Download (-28)" with one of two lines of additional info; 1) CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api:Throttler denied request." 2) CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:Expected a ',' or ')' at 45400 [character 4501 line 1]
  • Randy Ray
    Randy Ray Member
    see question
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Randy Ray,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ErinGo
    ErinGo Member
    Is anyone else having this trouble? On Quicken for Mac
  • justinholljr
    justinholljr Member
    Apparently a lot of people are getting a 101 error again, including me.
  • DopeeD
    DopeeD Member ✭✭
    Having to fork over good money for your new subscription model every year is bad enough. But getting downloading errors like this is like rubbing salt in the wound! These kind of issues with downloading happens far too often. I have better things to do with my time. Please get your act together!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    This issue seems to have started in the last couple of days.  An Alert about it was posted yesterday: NEW 7/21/21: Error CC-601 or ccscrape.101 with Wells Fargo.  Click on this link and bookmark the Alert to be kept updated on it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• smartirosov
    smartirosov Member
    Please help me to fix the following problem.
    I start getting CC-501 errors when trying to update my Wells Fargo Accounts.
  • millerfamily874
    millerfamily874 Member ✭✭
    There seems to be a continuing issue with downloading Wells Fargo transactions. I am getting a no new transactions made in the last 12 months notification. Have daily transactions. What is going on - there seems to be a continuing issue with Wells Fargo??
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Member ✭✭
    Like many others I'm getting CC-601 errors on attempts to download from my Wells Fargo Account. This account previously had no problems with downloads. It would be helpful to get frequent, periodic updates from Quicken on progress toward resolution of this problem. Meanwhile, back to my spreadsheet.
  • Hokieinidaho
    Hokieinidaho Member ✭✭✭
    Someone should take this to Twitter for some visibility.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Sluggo said:
    Like many others I'm getting CC-601 errors on attempts to download from my Wells Fargo Account. This account previously had no problems with downloads. It would be helpful to get frequent, periodic updates from Quicken on progress toward resolution of this problem. Meanwhile, back to my spreadsheet.
    Quicken does not provide frequent periodic updates.  What they will do is post any notable updates to NEW 7/21/21: Error CC-601 or ccscrape.101 with Wells Fargo  If you follow the guidance they've provided, you will be notified when there are any updates posted.

Frequent periodic posts stating "It's still being worked on" would SPAM those of us that simply want to know when the issue is resolved and if we need to take any further action.
  • narrqchat
    narrqchat Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    It would be very much more helpful to state clearly in the notice you reference, just how a person is supposed to 'follow the guidance' (what a lofty term for continued errors of Quicken)

What they say is, 'bookmark' the notice. What is very much non-clear is that they mean you should do this via the tiny ribbon tab at the top right of the message.

Thus, bookmark on Quicken's system, not on your browser.

I knew this, from many past bug experiences, yet forgot it aqain until this very unpleasantly cryptic 'follow the guidance' blurb appeared.

And yes, I am having the problem too, on Win10, after accepting a Quicken update -- which yet one more time, forced entry of that Quicken password. No updates from Wells Fargo come through: CC-601
  • kllarson
    kllarson Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo problems are back again!
  • kllarson
    kllarson Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    [removed - no soliciting]
  • Glenzo
    Glenzo Member
    No update again this morning. Quicken, please tell us what you are doing and when you expect this issue resolved. I am a 20+ year user of Quicken and it is very disappointing that we cannot even get daily updates on what you are doing to resolve this issue.
  • One4
    One4 Member ✭✭
    Now working, again, for me.
  • jluftman
    jluftman Member ✭✭
    Working again for me too.
This discussion has been closed.