Wells Fargo Direct Connect Fees

Options
Robhawaii
Robhawaii Member ✭✭
After encountering errors connecting to Wells Fargo Bank I updated my connection preferences from Quicken Connect to Direct Connect. I received a message saying there is a fee for Direct connect. However, I can not find the cost anywhere on the Wells Frago website.
Since there are some ongoing connection issues, that Quicken is working on, it seems I should switch back to Quicken connect and wait for the issues to be resolved? I don't want to pay a fee to Wells Fargo if I can use Quicken Connect for free.
Thank you

Best Answer

• skymaster
    skymaster Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Wells Fargo has DISCONTINUED the Direct Connect fees...

Answers

• skymaster
    skymaster Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Wells Fargo has DISCONTINUED the Direct Connect fees...
  • Robhawaii
    Robhawaii Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you
  • skymaster
    skymaster Member ✭✭
    Options
    https://www.wellsfargo.com/online-banking/software/fees
  • skymaster
    skymaster Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been using Express Web Connect for along time. until recently when I've been getting CC-502 errors. I can verify that Direct Connect seems to be working fine.
    If you've never used Direct Connect there's some hoops you will need to jump through.
    If you need help call Wells Fargo Online Services @ 1-800-956-4442 follow the prompts to get the correct agent. Good luck, this should fix your issues
  • Roy Van Brunt
    Roy Van Brunt Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    skymaster what hoops? The re-connect to Direct Connect seemed as simple as anything they've done for years. I assume that selecting "check pay" for a transaction will now result in their sending the check? Does anyone know wht they stopped using it and now started again sans fees?
This discussion has been closed.