Fidelity Net Benefits OL-220-A error when trying to download

Options
I seem to get this error every time when I try to download if there are no transactions. But when there are, it eventually downloads.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @proflaw

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I will need more information. For instance, what version of Quicken are you using? Is this occurring for any other accounts? 

To check the version being used select Help >About Quicken. 

Please provide further details so that we can move forward with diagnosing or reporting this issue as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • proflaw
    proflaw Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Only for one account in Fidelity Net benefits. (Not even to a different Fidelity Net Benefits Account)
    Version of Quicken is R34.24
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @proflaw

Thank you for the update. Have you taken a look at the OL - 220 article just yet? If not I would recommend starting there as we'll be able to start diagnosing the issue. How long have you been having this issue as well? 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services

Once you get a chance let us know and if the troubleshooting steps have helped. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• proflaw
    proflaw Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Been having it for months. I followed the instructions and it leads me to "Express Web Connect - Please contact Quicken Support for further assistance."
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @proflaw

Thank you for your response. Could you check what connection method is being used? To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account list >Edit account >Online services. 

If you are using the Express Web Connect method please contact Quicken Support to troubleshoot and possibly escalate as needed. To contact Quicken Support click here

Additionally, as stated from the article above if the Direct Connection method is being used you will need to contact your financial institution for further assistance. I apologize for the nuisance this has caused. 

Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma