Issue with Report Changes

MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Quicken Deluxe for Windows. R34.20, Build 27.1.34.20.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Create a report which includes a portion of your accounts.
2. Save the report and close it.
3. Create a new account.
4. Create a new category.
5. Open the saved report. Quicken prompts with the Saved Report Alert dialog allowing you to review the report as you saved it or review changes to add or ignore them.
6. You see the new account listed in the Accounts tab but you don't want that account included in the report so you don't selected.
7. You want to add the new category so you switch to the Categories tab and select it.
8. Click on OK to finish.
9. You're presented with a "Please select at least one account" error message. This prevents you from applying the change of adding the category to the report because you're being forced to select an account - which you don't want in the report.

The workaround I'm using until Quicken fixes this bug is to include the account, click OK, then open the Customize Report dialog to remove the account.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Cris Williams

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the reports. Thank you for the information on the reports. In your case since you're able to replicate it I would also recommend submitting a bug report so our developers can take a look as well. You should be able to do so by going across the top to help > report a problem. You'll want to include the details as well. 

If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Cris Williams

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the reports. Thank you for the information on the reports. In your case since you're able to replicate it I would also recommend submitting a bug report so our developers can take a look as well. You should be able to do so by going across the top to help > report a problem. You'll want to include the details as well. 

If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Thanks. Done.

This discussion has been closed.