Quicken won't connect to Fifth Third

This is a recurring problem that needs to be finally fixed.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Wayne Daren,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need more information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you trying to connect an account you already have set up in Quicken, or trying to add a new account? And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Last, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Wayne Daren, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? What version of Quicken are you using? Does this exact issue occur on a backup/test file? Is this the only financial institution you are having issues with? 

To check the version of Quicken being used select Help >About Quicken. 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account list >Edit account >Online services. 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward in diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Wayne Daren
    Wayne Daren Member ✭✭✭
    Premier version R34.24 build 27.134.24 "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Fifth Third Bank. It's not your fault." That is the only bank right now that won't connect.