Unable to purchase Quicken Deluxe

Options
I am unable to purchase quicken deluxe.

I was able to create a quicken account however when I try to purchase via credit card or paypal, the Submit Order button does nothing. I've tried with multiple browsers and with multiple credit card unsuccessfully.

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Check out Amazon, they will not have any issues at all in successfully taking your order.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• DoggScrappy
    DoggScrappy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Wow, just took a look at the forum and seeing a lot of unable to renew and website issues. I may rethink my Quicken purchase as I'm not comfortable providing CC over the phone.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Funny, typically people are wary of giving a credit card online and prefer to purchase over the phone. ;)

If you can't get it to work on the Quicken website, you might consider making a purchase from a third-party retailer. You might get a better price as well.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jacobs

there is always the risk that the human on the other end of the phone is writing down the numbers! :-) 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Check out Amazon, they will not have any issues at all in successfully taking your order.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might be applicable to the Submit Order process, too ...
    Your browser must allow popups from https://www.quicken.com for chat/phone support selections to function. See https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest
  • riof
    riof Member
    Options
    Did you solve this?
  • DoggScrappy
    DoggScrappy Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @riof said:
    > Did you solve this?

No, I was never able to purchase through Quicken's website.

I didn't like the option of giving my cc info over the phone to Quicken so I ended up buying a 1 year digital subscription from Amazon. I'm quite happy using it now but hopefully, I can renew by purchasing from Amazon when the time comes, otherwise I may have to move onto another product.
This discussion has been closed.