OL-293-A Error starting 7/22 United Community Bank

Haven't been able to get past error for last 2 days. All other accounts work fine. Followed help guides to no avail. Reset Account wouldn't work, tried Deactivate Account but can't get back in to bank server to re-start accounts with that bank. (Windows 10, Quicken R 34.24)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Paul-1218,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you have already followed the guidance found in this support article regarding error OL-293, and were still unable to resolve the error, then as stated at the bottom of the article; you will need to contact the financial institution directly for further assistance. If they state they cannot assist, then an escalation with the financial institution may be necessary. 

I apologize for being unable to resolve this error from here in the Community, though I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rarceneaux
    rarceneaux Unconfirmed ✭✭
     Have the same thing for 4 days now.I called UCBI and they were no help they sent me a way to do Manual download to quicken. 
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey Member ✭✭
    This error just started this week.
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I will try calling UCBI but have been little help in the past.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jeffrey

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what is your financial institution? Is this error only occurring for this account or others? 

Additionally, I have attached a link for more information and troubleshooting steps associated with error OL-293. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-293-or-ol-294

Hope this helps. Please provide further details and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey Member ✭✭
    The bank is United Community Bank. Website is www.ucbi.com. I have 4 accounts with this institution none will download at his time. Download has been working until this week.
  • kenerly
    kenerly Member ✭✭
    Same problem here...
  • Kristy
    Kristy Member ✭✭
    I'm having the very same issue. All accounts we download transactions from are with UCB. I've verified password, tried reset account & made sure online services match.
  • Kristy
    Kristy Member ✭✭
    Very same issue. All accounts with UCB. I verified password, tried reset account & made sure online services match. I'll update if I get a different answer from UCB.
  • Kristy
    Kristy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Per UCB, they're aware of issue & working with Quicken to resolve.
  • rarceneaux
    Looks like it's fixed I just updated without errors.
  • rarceneaux
    Error is back now I get a OL-301-A
This discussion has been closed.