Download from SallieMae Banking

Download from SallieMae Banking is no longer working. Attempted to reset account and will not process.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @musgraven,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about our issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

musgraven said:
    I am using a brand new subscription to business and rental. I tried adding Sallie Mae as an account and can even see my account after the link up, but it's all filled in with "Don't add this account to Quicken" How do I link up?
    To link the account, please click where you see "Don't add this account to Quicken" as this should be a dropdown menu, then select "Link - to existing Quicken account" and choose which account in Quicken you wish to link the account to (see example below).

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DavidSmith

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • musgraven
    musgraven Member
    I am using a brand new subscription to business and rental. I tried adding Sallie Mae as an account and can even see my account after the link up, but it's all filled in with "Don't add this account to Quicken" How do I link up?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @musgraven,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about our issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

musgraven said:
    To link the account, please click where you see "Don't add this account to Quicken" as this should be a dropdown menu, then select "Link - to existing Quicken account" and choose which account in Quicken you wish to link the account to (see example below).

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• donaldavis
    donaldavis Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I'm trying to add a credit card from Sallie Mae from account I have already set up without online connection, but after connecting (banking.salliemae.com), it only shows other accounts at Sallie Mae, not credit card. If I start from "Accounts", Quicken connects to US Bank, which does not issue the Sallie Mae credit card. Is there another way to access the credit card account?