How do I end a deleted automatic recurring transaction that continues to get entered?

Options
I have a transaction that was set up as a weekly transfer that was deleted a few months ago. It does not show up in the lists under Bill and Income Reminders (either Monthly or All tabs) but this transaction still gets automatically entered every week anyway. Please let me know any ideas to delete this automatic transaction for good. Thanks in advance!

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Quicken, what does your Menu selection for the Bills & Income tab show?
    The combined "Bills, Income & Transfers" tab as shown below
    or does it show two separate tab items, "Bills & Income" and "Transfers"?
    In the latter case, your reminder should show when you select the "Transfers" tab.
    Consider combining the two tabs into one: Click the gear icon in this view and click "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers"
    Another view to check for reminders can be found in Tools / Manage Bill & Income Reminders.
    BTW, did you ever set up this transfer as a recurring event on your bank's website? If so, did you terminate it at the bank?
  • scottforgues
    scottforgues Member ✭✭
    Options
    This reminder does not show up in either of the lists under the Bills & Income tab. I did just combine the two lists and it still does not show up. I usually looks at reminders using the Tool / Manage Bill & Income Reminders method and it does not show up there either. This transaction was never set up with my bank nor to I have that kind of service activated with the bank. It's very weird as this transaction keeps showing up in the register week after week, but I can find it no where!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call the Ghostbusters ... I mean, Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.