Can not connect to Citibank to add AA credit card

Options
For sevral days, Quicken has told me that it is a Quicken problem but it is not corrected. What Quicken from adding a second account from Citibank.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @jacksonhnoel

Can you tell us what error code you are getting, or what message you are seeing when you try to connect?  Is this a new account that you are trying to "connect" in Quicken, or have you been connecting for some time and its just not connecting anymore?  It sounds like this may be a "new" account that you are trying to connect - have you double checked the account information on the "General" and "Online Services" tabs in the "Account Details" window (to open that window for the account in Quicken - open the account register and click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right, then select "Edit account details").

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jacksonhnoel
    jacksonhnoel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Error Code: CC-501. I have gone through all of the steps multple times. this is a new credit card account at Citi as the previous one was hacked.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @jacksonhnoel,

If it has been at least 24 hours since you first received that error code, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK.  They should be able to restore your connection by reviewing your log files.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jacksonhnoel
    jacksonhnoel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Contacted Support and spent over an hour on the phone and it is still unresolved. Probably a problem between Quicken and Citi...
This discussion has been closed.