Citibank credit card will not update

L. Shaddix
L. Shaddix Member ✭✭
All other banking accounts update without any issues. Citibank credit card window for ID and Passwords comes on, I enter info, but account will not update. This happens in a cycle of 3-attempts before the window stops coming on.

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    edited May 2021
    Hi @L. Shaddix,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? (You can find that out by going to Help > About Quicken.)

How long have you been experiencing this issue? When was the as time you were successfully able to updated your accounts with Citibank?

Do you receive any type of error code after the 3 attempts to update the Citibank accounts?

Responding with this additional information will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    JV
  • tdckeller
    tdckeller Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem, when I run the One Step Update on Ver R32.12 it looks fine, but when the One Step Update Complete Screen comes back my Vanguard and BOA accounts say complete. The Citi Bank /Kohls/Best Buy Accounts do not appear on the screen. If I try to update one account at a time I get the same results, the Summary screen is blank for CitiBank and the other accounts (no data is downloaded). BOA and Vanguard look fine. This all started for me on my update on 5/20/2021.
    Thanks,

TC
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tdckeller

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~
  • tdckeller
    tdckeller Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I was able to update my Citibank, Kohls and Best Buy Files
  • Tyka, While I tried your advice, it didn't help. Any other thoughts?
  • kpavell
    kpavell Member
    You have to go to https://citi.com/datamanagment and login. This then opens a 10 minute window to connect your account from quicken. Make sure you are selecting Citi Cards and then advanced to pick direct connect.
This discussion has been closed.