Quicken Mobile and Web won't enable accounts for sync.

Options
I downloaded the app to my iphone. Went to "Select Accounts for Sync" on my laptop, selected accounts and clicked to start. I then get error CC-891 for one of my banks, which translates to "the bank rejected your password." If I reselect accounts and don't select the offending bank, I then get the CC-891 error for another bank. On my laptop I can access these same bank accounts with impunity, downloading transactions, etc. The banks accept my passwords no problem. When I try to open Quicken on my iphone I am given the message that I have not enabled Quicken Mobile. Very frustrating.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Michael Haas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Do you only receive the CC-891 error while trying to add accounts for Mobile sync on the desktop program? Also, in order to avoid having you repeat any troubleshooting steps; what, if anything, have you tried so far in an attempt to resolve this?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.