my express web connect accounts are not downloading

When running OSU my direct connect accounts update(download) but my EWC accounts don't. They all show 7/27/21 as the last update(download) date. Is anybody else having this issue?

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Greg Brown

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing experiencing issues with your EWC accounts. What FI's are exactly having issues? Has this issue been happening for a while? Since it's all of the accounts I'm wondering if we might need to sign in and out to see if that might revitalize the connection. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find. Let us know any additional information as well and we'll see what our next steps are.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• kburch
    kburch Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same trouble. I just did this and it has worked. Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @kburch

Glad to hear that you were able to get it working! If you have any issues again please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When running OSU my direct connect accounts update(download) but my EWC accounts don't. They all show 7/27/21 as the last update(download) date. Is anybody else having this issue?

What does the One Step Update Summary view have to say for itself, immediately after you complete an OSU?
    Any error messages? Are the EWC accounts listed at all?
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I restored a backup and this was resolved. I don't think it was the backup per se but I believe the third party OSU processor might have had an issue that was resolved. Thanks for all the comments.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

This discussion has been closed.