What does scheduled transaction "Done" status mean?

TybeeHandyman
TybeeHandyman Member ✭✭
I have a scheduled transaction for a recently paid off mortgage that now shows a status of "Done" with a Due date of "None".
What does this mean; and, more pertinent, how do I get rid of it?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @TybeeHandyman

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your scheduled transaction. I'm wondering if we may just need to delete the transaction inside of the bills and income section. You should be able to find a reminder set for every month or so that should be the cause. 

If that's not the case please let us know so we can take another look to see what else we might be able to find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TybeeHandyman

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need a few more details. For instance, is this status showing in the register in a certain column? Is it showing under the manual bill reminders? It would be most helpful if you could attach a screenshot for visual reference. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may have to drag the file image into the response box.  

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing and clarifying this issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @TybeeHandyman

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your scheduled transaction. I'm wondering if we may just need to delete the transaction inside of the bills and income section. You should be able to find a reminder set for every month or so that should be the cause. 

If that's not the case please let us know so we can take another look to see what else we might be able to find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• TybeeHandyman
    TybeeHandyman Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I was able to delete it. But still would like to know what the "Done" status means. Perhaps something could be added to the help information.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    In general what Done is suppose to mean is say that you have a reminder setup to only repeat 1 time.  Then after that repeat count goes to zero it would be "Done".

I might add though about the only time I have seen Done is when something corrupted the reminder.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.