One Step Update Stopped Working for my Marcus (aka Goldman) banking accounts

The update stopped working for my Marcus accounts. Best guess sometime after Friday, July 27th. No error code is returned, end of month transaction are awaiting (interest income) and just noticed today as all mu other accounts updated with end of month data except Marcus. If I select JUST Marcus to one step, no error and ZERO info in the dialodge box either. Anyone experiencing this condition ??

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jerry7773,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jerry7773
    jerry7773 Member ✭✭
    Hi thanks for writing and your thoughts ... I have bounced my computer about 10 times since Friday. Earlier today I tried Fridays backup file. No 'status' change on either. I am a 20+ user with multiple bank and brokerage accounts that all work fine, download wise (all were updated on this month end weekend) BTW. The symptoms are very odd, as it appears to logIn/synic up YET there is no positive update displayed in the dialogue box OR no failure either.
  • jerry7773
    jerry7773 Member ✭✭
    So here was the fix ... I ended dropping the Marcus Online services/Log In credentials. I then re-established the same and selected utilize the (pre) existing Quicken data accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.