How to add last two years transaction records from Citibank

Options
Dirty
Dirty Member
I want to add the past couple of years statements from Citibank to Quicken. Tech support at Quicken and Citibank have bounced me back and forth for past 3 days. If Citibank cannot produce the records a qif or qxf tile, Can a pdf file be converted and then imported into Quicken.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this FAQ if QFX (web connect) file are available: FAQ - Download old transactions
    Same logic would apply if QIF files are available, but use ImportQIF to prep those files (or CSV files).
    QXF (X in the middle) files are only for transferring info between the WIN and MAC versions of Quicken, so the QXF file is never available from a financial institution's website.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As an answer to your PDF question, there are third party programs that claim to be able to do it, but they tend to be expensive and it might be easier to enter the transactions manually.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Dirty
    Dirty Member
    Options
    Thanks for andwers. I’m going to really complicate things by trying to use Dragon dictAte.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also... you might use the SEARCH at the top of the forum - and look for the other discussions on the same topic -
    PDF CONVERSION

QWin - R54.16 - Win10