Citibank account

Options
Everytime I run a download, I get a pop-up to enter the login information for my Citibank account. I have two Citibank credit cards that are in Quicken and are already updating. To my knowledge I have no other Citibank account and certainly don't have another Citibank account that I'm using and that would have downloadable transactions. I don't know where the information that triggers that pop-up comes from. I don't believe I have an account I'm not using. I've tried to see if I can open the information Quicken appears to have on that account but can't find a function that would let me see more about the account. This makes me worry about possible credit fraud. Could there be a Citibank credit card out there that is in my name and has my social security number on it that someone is using that that I don't know about. Is it possible to obtain the information Quicken presumably has that is triggering the pop-up to add another card.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Pat A,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the pop-up prompt you are receiving so we can better understand and further investigate the issue you are experiencing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.