Text not being sent for 2FA (Mac version 6.3.0, build 603.40884.100)

Options
bjmarg
bjmarg Member ✭✭
Latest update to Quicken for Mac. For updated selected online accounts, there were (and are) at least three that required 2-factor-authentication; Quicken would prompt me to get a code texted to me. I'm still getting that request, selecting that I want the code texted to my cell phone, but since the update to 6.3.0, I don't get those texts any more. Now those accounts don't get downloaded updates.

Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bjmarg

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need a bit more information. For instance, what financial institution are you using? Is this occurring with a backup file? 

Additionally, since the two-factor authentication is received from the financial institution, I would recommend making sure that all contact information is up to date in your profile. 

Please provide further details so we may move towards diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bjmarg
    bjmarg Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Paloma: It is occurring with Bank of America and Citi. If I log into those websites directly through my browser, you're right; I seem to be having the same issue in that the codes aren't getting texted directly to me. I am so sorry to have made the mistake of not checking those banking sites first; since the problem popped up with the update, I had assumed it was something that changed on Quicken's end.
This discussion has been closed.