Unable to download transactions from USAA

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: I am unable to download transactions from USAA Getting SSL error (Q Mac).

Comments

• tina@monti
    tina@monti Member ✭✭
    I have the exact same problem. Same version of Quicken, same error in connecting to USAA. I'm running OS X 10.11.6

What happened, Quicken?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tina@monti

Thank you for letting us know if you're having a similar issue as well. I'm wondering if this is a file specific issue or a general connection issue. To find out we'll want to see if we have similar issues in a test file. 

To start off we'll want to make a new file. You can do this by going across the top left to File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web. Then after you'll want to connect to USAA. When doing so select USAA then click options. You'll want to make sure you've selected Direct connect. Sign in and see if you have a similar issue. 

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we can try next to resolve the issue on your main file.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• tina@monti
    tina@monti Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken Francisco . I followed your instructions. When I get to the Direct Connect step, I am instructed to click on the "Get Access ID and Pin" link. When I do that, I get an error - see attached error image.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @tina@monti

Thanks for the update. If that's the error you're getting I would recommend contacting USAA directly in order to have them help with setup. I'm not too sure why you're getting an error message when trying to get into the USAA website but it is a required step. I'll leave their website down below so you can find a time to contact the FI.

https://www.usaa.com/help/contact?akredirect=true

Once you get the chance let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.