Wells Fargo missing transactions

Options
For the last two days, there was a singular missing transaction each day (two different transactions) that did not download with all of the other posted transactions. It had indeed cleared the bank as the other downloaded ones had but it didn't get downloaded with my direct connect download. Any idea what is going on here?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @loridow

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Wells Fargo account. That's odd it only downloaded a couple of the transactions.

I'm wondering if it might need to be reset as that could potentially bring in the transactions you're missing. You can do this by going across the top to tools > account list. Select edit on the account you're having trouble with. Select the online services tab then reset in the online setup box.

Once you've done this let us know if you're able to get the individual transaction in. If not let us know if it's a specific transaction and any additional details that may help us identify the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• loridow
    loridow Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did this and there are still times that there is a transaction that isn't downloaded. Specifically it was a transaction from McDonalds two of the times
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loridow

Thanks for the update. That's interesting I'm wondering here why it's just a couple of transactions. Is this a common thing prior as well? If not I would recommend adding two transactions manually for the time being and monitoring if we're still having issues consistently afterwards as well. With it being direct connect I'm wondering if it's the bank server not sending it or if it might have gotten stuck in transition.

If we are we'll see what we can do next to try resolving the issue. Let us know once you get the chance!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco