Multiple OL-362-A Errors after adding new Investment Account

I added an account today at Edward Jones to my Quicken file.

After seemingly successfully adding this account I now get OL-362-A errors on ALL my other accounts at other financial institutions (Vanguard/Fidelity, etc.)

The detail of the multiple errors shows:

"Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file"

How to resolve?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DisplacedHoosier

I suggest that you shut down Quicken. Then open it again and try the download for those brokerage accounts again.  I believe that this procedure will correct those errors (at least for now).

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DisplacedHoosier

I suggest that you shut down Quicken. Then open it again and try the download for those brokerage accounts again.  I believe that this procedure will correct those errors (at least for now).

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU!   Quicken should add a pop-up that suggests re-opening the data file.  This seems to have worked.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DisplacedHoosier,

You are welcome.  However keep this "simple fix' in mind because occasionally the issue has returned for me and I haven't been able to determine when or why.

Frankx

• rlh1618
    rlh1618 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    As of Sept 12, i am still having this issue. Last download for E.J. was July 30, 2021. I have tried your fix and everything else short of a Fleets Enema. To make matters even MORE FUN, I receive the same error message from Raymond James. [Removed-Speculation] I've been a Quicken user since 1996, and it appears that the further Tech advance, the more and more problems i have with Quicken not being able to "Keep Up". Is their a reliable fix or not?
This discussion has been closed.