Quicken support screen shows "estimating wait time" but never shows how long the wait is. - why? Why

Why does "contact Support" say "estimating wait time" but never comes up with a number?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @exumry

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties reaching support. Depending on your preferred method it may not give you an estimated time for phone support since it is not available on weekends. A visual example is below.

For more information on hours of operation click here. To contact Quicken support click here.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
  • exumry
    exumry Member ✭✭
    Screen shows time open 5am to 5pm PDT for chat. During that span screen says Estimating and never provides a wait time. Clicking on "chat now" returns me to the top of the screen so I have to start all over again, but with same result.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @exumry

Thank you for your response. For this instance, I would recommend switching to another internet browser and making sure that pop-ups are enabled. It would also be most beneficial to have a screenshot. 

For instructions on adding a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image into the response box. 

Once you have attempted the suggestion above, let us know the outcome. 

-Quicken Paloma