Quicken is not downloading Credit Union transactions [Edited]

Options
Every few months you won't download transactions from my Credit Union. This is very frustrating. I have 9 accounts and I refuse to have to deactivate and reactivate each account separately.
I contacted the bank - their response is- "Hey there, thanks you for reaching out. Currently, the following aggregators are integrated with us Fincinity, Mint.com, Microsoft Money, Quicken ,Quick Books, & Yodlee. If you're experiencing difficulty using an aggregator please contact their customer service. LG"

I am contacting Quicken - what do I do and why do you let this keep happening every few months??

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hello @DavidClarke

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading your transactions. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what financial institution are you using? What connection method are you using? Where are your main files stored (hard drive, cloud service, external hard drive)? Lastly, does this issue also occur in a backup?

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account list >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Once more information is gathered we can move towards diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma