Keep getting OL-362-A errors

I keep getting OL-362-A errors each time i try to do one-step-update. I've updated the passwords for each account several times and each time it says its fixed but then it gives me the same error the next time i update.

I've deactivated/re-activated online connection.
I've reset the pw for each account that i get the error for.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Arpit,

If you receive the OL-362-A error code - suggest that you shut down Quicken. Then open it again and try the download for those brokerage accounts again.  I believe that this procedure will correct those errors.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Arpit
    Arpit Member ✭✭✭
    @Frankx Nope. I've closed, restarted, checked for updates and none of those things have fixed this issue. I've de-activated online services for each and re-activated it and I still get this error for several accounts. Also, this error keeps showing up every few days when i try to update my account info again.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Arpit,

I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK.  They should be able to troubleshoot your issues.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Arpit
    Arpit Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you I will once I am able to sync with their availability times.
  • Scott14
    Scott14 Member ✭✭
    I may have a fix for this problem. I had no problem downloading bank or brokerage transactions. I added a brokerage account and suddenly all my other brokerage accounts would fail. To correct this, i deactivated ALL my brokerage downloads. I then activated downloads for account A which was successful. As soon as I activated account B, account A downloads would fail. I immediately rebooted windows and tried an update.. both A and B were successful. I added C and both A and B failed, C was successful. I rebooted Windows, and A,B and C all were successful! The fix... immediately reboot once you add an account... not sure why this works, but I haven't any problems since.